Under Construction

by - Juli 29, 2013

Hello, it's been a while since my lastest post. :)
Sorry for not being able to write anything on this blog these past days.
Many things going on, many moments went uncaptured, many words not spoken....
I have a million stories to tell, but please hold on for a little time. Cause now I'm under construction!
Well, literally not me but this blog.
I want to make some changes, from the layout, templates, widgets, and manyyyy more because I know this blog is boooooring! (yea it's been more than a year since I changed the themes)
I went trough many websites to search a theme that fits me, but unfortunately I haven't found my mate. Hiks.
So I'll keep looking until this blog's become captivating.
This blog is growing up, as well as I am. :)

Thank you,
may happiness upon us!
xx
R

You May Also Like

0 comments