Grow Up

by - Juli 30, 2013


Hello again! :D

As I promised yesterday, now I come again with the new face of this blog!

Actually I was spending my two past days for googling and blogwalking through random blogs to search a new templates. 
I came with an idea to change my blog into something clean and neat. Yes, a simple theme with plain white background.
Why?
Because we grew up. And for that "we" I mean me and this blog. Yea that just happened.

I love this blog. I have been writing about many things in here for almost two years and whoaaaaaa!
All that grumbling, crying, laughing, musing, everything in my life captured perfectly.

This blog isn't a joke. Everything I wrote here is a part of sharing.
For me, the point of sharing is to let other people know your story and let them learn from it.
If I tell a bad part of my life, I want people can learn from my mistakes.
And if I tell a good story, people can feel the happiness too.

So when it comes to some people laughing AT this blog, mocking my sadness, disdaining my stories, I feel humiliated. But yes, this is my choice. I choose to write down my story, even if I have to live with anyone's harsh judgments.

Every posts on this blog is represent all my feelings at the moment I wrote it. And it's not a shame. :)

Well, everything has changed. My life has gone and on aaaaand on. And you know what? I will turn to 20 within' some next months! (aamiin inshaAllah if I God still give me the chances)
Whoooooooo......
So I think it's time for me, and my blog either to growing up together.
I used to write stories with fulfilling emotion. Now I will try to be more thoughtful.
*wish I can! :D*

Enough for the babbles :D

Now I wanna share about this new templates!

If you notice, this theme is actually a Brooklyn templates from ourblogtemplates.com
However, I made some changes in it.

First, the header.

I replaced the images with my own design. Yes it's a collage photos I took from tumblr. I choose three photos which is a road, glasses, books & photo, and a cute love-shape on a watermelon. I want to represent my blog's title. Roads mean journey, glasses to see the world clearly, books to travel self into unlimited imagination, photos is captured memories, and pieces of love in everything. 
Is that cool? :P

You can design your own header with Pic Monkey

That site is soooooo great for editing or making a collage for photos. You can also add some texts to your image with cool fonts. Very recommended! :D

As well, I deleted some widgets like the clock and love quotes because they put an ads in it. 

I also have been considering changing the name of this blog from INTERNETJU to...... I don't know. I often think for a suitable name but can't find it. I guess INTERNETJU fits me best. Eventhough my friends tease that name sometimes, but that's precisely the good is. They have known my blog's name well. I think changing that name would lost me, because like what the philosophy of INTERNETJU: semua rasa tertuangkan dalam satu wadah. Yes, this blog is a perfect place for me to convey all my feelings.

So, this is it. I know I haven't done yet to make over this blog but for now I think it's enough.
Hope this one looks better, cleaner, and...... more mature. :p

Ah, and pardon my english. I know it's suks. Still learning to use it fluently. :))

Last, a very cute panda on the corner says Hello for you! :D

( I edit this picture by myself using Pic Monkey)

Cheers,

You May Also Like

0 comments