Last Scene

by - Juli 27, 2017




Hello...
That scene where we first met is the most heart-fluttering of my life.
We lived just like a movie.
And now with a goodbye, we're saying our farewells.

It was all so fun, every single moment.
I'm going to miss it, all of our past days.
I will imprint the last image of you in my eyes.
Whenever I miss you in my life, I'll close them.

I think I'm living well so far because of you.
And I think I'll be able to live well from now on too, because of you.
Just as we live knowing of our eventual deaths.
We loved awaiting the moment we would part.

This is the last song I'm singing for you.
I'm trying to place the final period on our story.
The beginning and end of our memories, were always accompanied by our last scene.
How will we recall these feelings from our memories?

Though for a while we'll be lonely and sorrowful.
And in such heart-wrenching pain.
We'll probably get used to it.

We'll recall the sweet scents and pieces of us.
And it's probably hurt, but we'll probably get used to it.

The reality still hasn't hit me so it's saddening, but I won't shed tears.
I feel like there's unfinished business before I can go, but I won't stay.

Looking back, we went through it all and so we'll stand before time.
And get used to it.
Thanks for all these time, we were always on one side.
This movie was shorter than I'd thought, a single volume.

Happiness, sadness, hope, despair, longing, regret, loneliness, peace.
Within all those emotions, you were there.
And because of that.... I was able to hold on. :)




PSY



You May Also Like

0 comments