Why We Are In Such A Hurry?

by - Desember 14, 2016

Bali, December 2016

As I grow older, I thought there are so many more important things to be thinking about, things to be done, becoming what we want to become, and all those never-ending life's matters other than love. But at the same time, I realize that human could never give up on love too. In the end, it's always the thing they -we are- all searching for, and maybe, need of. Even if they're just a teenager, twenty-somethings, or real adults.

Everyone has different yet same question about love. And these days, it seems like nearly everyone (or at least, everyone I know) is in such a hurry for finding, or settling their "true love".

I find this 'urge' to have 'the one' is somehow..... dangerous (?) that we could fell into the trap called phantasm. Just because we don't want to be alone, we told ourself that we love 'her/him'.

We think... It's okay, even we spent the dates staring each other's phones, instead of looking into each other's eyes.

We think... It's okay, even we spent hours tried to understand their stories with mind's blank and vice versa, instead of actually talking and sharing and exchanging many random things to serious matters we could repeated all over again with them without ever feels bored.

We think... It's okay, even we spent times together with them with this awkward smile, instead of laughing your ass together over silly jokes only both of you could understand.

We think... It's okay, even we spent days without having a proper communications than 'how's ur work?', 'how are u?', etc, instead of really care about each other conditions immensely.

We think... It's okay, even we spent months, years, having this 'emotional repression' and always trying to look okay, trying to be strong, trying to be happy with them, instead of crying our heart out and tell them what we need and make them a shoulder to cry on.

NO.

It is NOT okay.

We don't have to be -or feel- content with that, just because our illusion that he/she is the one, we can't lose them, we love them, we can't be alone, anymore.

Everyone deserves the right person for them.

A person who makes our heart beat faster by simply saying our name. A person who makes a big smile on our face whenever we look at them. A person who will twirl the strands of our hair around their fingers when we feel tired. A person who can understand our mixed feelings and emotions, and hold our hands to make us know, they are there for us. A person.... I don't know. Everything is different for everyone.

But I know now, what I need is... a person whom I can completely trust, a person I could lean on, a reliable person that want to protect me and all my feelings. With him, I can bare all my weakness, without having any worries. With him, I have the same vision and mission to live the life. With him, I'm sure he could be my -not only a partner, but a leader- until the afterlife.

And for meet that one who speaks for our souls, maybe we don't have to be in hurry. Maybe?

You May Also Like

0 comments