Pause, Now I'm Ready To Play

by - Oktober 11, 2012





Something terrible just happened to me, as you have known. I have been dealing with somewhat tough days. I thought was conspiring against me. I'm totally breakdown.


But, I guess I've already arrived to one point. One point that I wishpered to myself, "Rim, it's time to stop. No matter what happens, you gotta walk ahead. You have to still alive to see how this story ends."

Yes. So, where have I been?

I finally tried to accept everything. I finally decided to enjoy a miserable period until the pain would slowly be no longer there. This period full of suffering and struggling over fighting my love in vain and vanity. Yes, I still feel the pain until now, but I believe one day, I will all be cure. Just keep faith in time.

And now....

I am back on my own. Writing with my own fingers, seeing the world with my own eyes, listening to things with my own ears. Just me, and only me, and I think I’ll be fine. I have changed a lot. I used to be a hopeless romantic… hell, yes. But, now? Not anymore. I think it’s about time to start being realistic about everything in life, because life is not a fairytale.

I am ready to back on track. I am living my life to the fullest… without the shitty-naive-thing-called-love for a while. :)




You May Also Like

0 comments