The One Who Cares Too Much

by - Januari 07, 2014


People said, "the less we care, the happier we will be."

Whether its business or friendships or especially in relationships, the person who cares less always seems to be the person who hurt less. That's how it works in this world.

But there's some people who just care too much.

Beberapa dari mereka terlalu peduli dengan orang lain, bahkan terkadang seakan lupa untuk terlebih dahulu memperdulikan dirinya sendiri.
Beberapa dari mereka tak hentinya memberikan perhatian untuk orang lain, bahkan terkadang tidak terpikir untuk memperhatikan dirinya sendiri.
Beberapa dari mereka menjadikan orang lain sebagai prioritas utama, bahkan terkadang diri mereka sendiri yang terbengkalai pada akhirnya.
Beberapa dari mereka sibuk menolong orang lain, bahkan terkadang tidak sempat untuk menolong dirinya sendiri.
Beberapa dari mereka rela melakukan apapun untuk membahagiakan orang lain, bahkan terkadang diri mereka sendiri yang akan tersakiti, pada akhirnya.

I feel pity for those who care too much.

Mereka adalah orang-orang yang kesepian.
Mereka adalah orang-orang yang, berkali-kali, merasakan sakitnya disia-siakan, merasakan pedihnya pengkhianatan, merasakan pahitnya diabaikan.

Karena mereka, orang-orang yang terlalu peduli, adalah orang-orang yang selalu berusaha untuk ada bagi orang lain, tapi tidak jarang apa yang mereka telah lakukan seakan tidak berharga, bagi orang-orang yang tidak peduli. Terkadang pula, kepedulian mereka disalahartikan oleh orang lain.

People always take them for granted.

People will less appreciated for all they have done.

Deep down, the one who cares too much are tired.
They don't know how to be the person who doesn’t text back, who doesn’t call back, who waits for the others to make the first move, and who could care less.

But they just can't........ stop.

I know.

Because I have been one of them.

Sometimes I curse myself for being the one who care too much, of anything, for anyone.
Plenty of times, I got hurt a lot.
Most of times, I feel so lonely. Perfectly lonely, and perfectly alone.

But after all those times, I couldn't stop caring. For any reason, it makes me feel more human.
Whether people care to me or not, whether I get what I give or not, whether my heart will broken many times, I wouldn't stop caring.
As I gone through, I learned that my heart will always find its way to be whole again, no matter how many times it's crashed and burned.

And I feel pity for those who care less.

Karena mungkin, mereka adalah orang-orang yang terpenjara. Membangun benteng untuk melindungi diri mereka, hati mereka. Because the fear of being hurt.
The one who cares less, who apparently doesn’t care at all, they convince theirselves that they're fine even when they're not.

Pengetahuan bisa diajarkan, jabatan dan tahta bisa diraih, rupa bisa diperbaiki, harta bisa dibagi.... tapi kepedulian dan empati, adalah kualitas hati. itu tidak bisa dipalsukan.

So get out while you can and start giving. And if your heart breaks, let it break. Because in the end, it will be okay.

We will be okay. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments