There Are Many Kind of Love

by - Februari 28, 2014


Recent song on play: The Script - Give The Love Around

It's funny to see what people can assume about the others, based on their perspective. Yes we can't live without people judgments, it's natural. What we do, why we do, how we do. But lately, too many wrong people ask the wrong questions at the wrong amount of time. They act as if they know everything, and it's appallingly irritating.

To make your life on your own without having to include other people in the drama you don't wish to be in is hard. It's even harder when people seems like they're always misunderstanding my behavior, what I do, how I act. It's too hard to explain that, I really am the kind of person who care, and love about anything, anyone, a little too much rather than the others. And if someone out there mistaken that, I sincerely apologize.

I just want, and I always want to spread love. I've said that for like a million times. And there are many kind of love out there. For me, in the days my youth now, I am more interested in making my parents proud of me, chasing my dreams, sharing with my bestfriends, doing good deeds, and looking for lots of new experiences. And that's the love I bring out of myself. 

I am just like you, trying to figure out all the broken puzzle in life. At times things fit perfectly, other times it's scattered all around the floor. But however it might end up or how big the result would be, I believe it's going to make a very beautiful picture, fulfilling with love. :)

So, for the gossip and issues out there, this is a secret I'm telling you: Yes, he is a perfect guy that has the complete package we're always looking for. He's so caring and loving person. And I love him! But I'm not in love with him. Our relationship is even closer than lovey-dovey couple, it's more like.... family. A brother and a sister. And if I could say, it's impossible to have that kind of feeling, towards our family, right? Haha. By this means, it's your right to (once again) assume it. Who is this 'him'? :p

Na-ah, I'm just kidding ;)

I'm not planning to be in a relationship this current time. So please, please, don't get me wrong. All those careness and love I give to them, it's nothing but my gratitude for the very supporting people in my life. It's because I love them so much, I don't wanna take them for granted.

Love isn't always just for a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Sometimes we forget that, so we all just focus to one person, and get used to the other relationships (like family, relative, and friends) and eventually, we take it for granted.

That's why I always try to care about my beloved people. From the simple things like make sure they eat well, sleep well, live well, everyday. I always give a call to my parents, texts them like everytime. I sometimes chat my whole classmates (yes it's 60 people) just to remind them to not forget to eat and pray. Many people out there always misunderstanding that. It's not like flirting or trying to get attention or anything else, really....

The strongest power of a careness can making the heart flutter and give a happiness towards others. By making a time to do the little things like that, while we put our thoughts and heart in them, we will realize how much those people means, once again.

So please keep this in our mind: there are many kind of love out there.

And as The Script says:

Always give the love around ♥



You May Also Like

0 comments