Every Little Thing Matters

by - Juli 15, 2016



Hello. Well, what's going on is, I made an agreement with mon petit ami that we have to write one post in English every Friday, hahaha. So, here I am. Trying to write 'bout... I dunno, just babbling random things as always.

Got mixed emotion since this morning. Not so a long time after I arrived at the office, a mysterious package came in. A big one. As soon as I received that cardboard and saw a sticker on it, I knew who's sent this kind of thing. And I thought, "what kind of surprises this time?" with an immensely big smile on face, even before I opened the package.

You know what's in it? It's full of plastic bubble wrap, and a card. I was still searching to see is there something more, until I realized that, THAT is the surprise. Yes, THAT plastic bubble wrap and THAT card. Kiram is soooo being Kiram. Unexpected. Unique. But full of surprises and affections. And, I love him. :)

It's his little things that he does make me fall deeper and deeper. It's not the extravagant moment or expensive gift or sweet words. It's him.

My Friday was goes on like that. One fine and cheerful half-day, busy to chatting and laughing with friends at work, and of course, cracking the bubble wraps! Until I remembered that I want to continue to watch 'Me Before You', which I haven't finished last few days.

And hours later, my mood drops to the ground. As I write this, I still sobbing and my heart is still broken. Hahaha, The movie isn't exactly that sad, until last approximately-20 minutes. Oh how I hate a sad sad sad and bad ending. Huaaahhh. It's just a movie, right. But can you imagine a little thing like that, can also change our moods, feelings, or even day. Funny, is it? :)

Life, is just like that. It's always every little things that matters.

Sadly, sometimes we keep forgetting that. We are so focused on the big things in life that we don't pay much attention to every single and small things, which can actually be the things that can change our life.

These days my mind is so full about many complicated things that I feel like to explode. You know... like, I have this urgency to do and be something big. To reach the another level in life. To... succeed (?).

The definition of success is vary to certain people, but so many around me is revolve around three things. Either fame, power, or money. Or even the three of it all. It's got me contemplating, is that the real definition of perfect life in this world? When you got big amount of money and you can go anywhere and buy almost anything, and you got the fame in your name and walk? Yes, it might be is. Says some part of my logic brain and heart. But the other part of me is still kind of believe that the nearly perfect life in this world (because there's nothing really perfect) is when you can living life to the fullest. When you can feel the happiness, in every thing you have in the life.

There's nothing  wrong about that two contradictions. But what I often forget is, to reach and arrive and see the big things, we can't neglect the every knock and tiny little things that will unify the big pictures that we search.

It's not about the ideas of falling in love with one specific person, it's about every little thing and moment we enjoy being with them. It's about every little feeling we feel. It's about feeling the love itself, that can make ourself falling.

It's not about the ideas of being successful person, it's about how far we would go, how hard we could try, and how strong we will get, until we reach our dream. It's about process, and progress. It's about every checklist on our simple goals, every accomplished tasks, and every commitment we make.

It's not about the ideas of making a very huge impact to this world, it's about spreading the kindness and happiness to others. It's about the willingness to help. It's about creating something that can change our own life, and people's. It's about our smile, our thoughts, and our heart that we shared.

It's always about every little thing in life, that matters the most.


:)

You May Also Like

0 comments