The End Of The Holy Month

by - Juli 05, 2016


It's true that we never know how precious things and times are, until it gone. Another 30 days passed. Not just an ordinary month but Ramadan. A full month of blessings, gifts, and forgiveness.

I wonder how was I undergo the Ramadan this year. Am I really giving the best out of mine? Am I really going throughout it to the fullest? Am I really using this precious time to get closer and closer to God?

I guess not. So here I am, praying and hoping that this won't be my last Ramadan. That there are still plenty, and many more years to come. And to the holy month I love, thank you, thank you, thank you. I've been receiving so many joys and blessings, that I can't get enough but to feel grateful.

To the breath and heartbeats. To the life and living. To the hardships and strength. To the trials and patience. To the lost and willingness to let go. To the experiences and lessons. To the smile and happiness. To every little thing that matters. :)

I believe everything happens for a reason. I've always been a firm believer of that. Life always works itself out. The people we meet, the places we were taken to, the experiences we got to deal with. Sometimes we don't get it, sometimes we feel lost or out of place, sometimes we just don't understand. But then, there just comes a time. A time when we finally realize that everything falls perfectly together, seaming itself into becoming a complete pieces.

Now, we make it to the next new page of a new book. A book of stories, life, journey that still white, pure, and empty. How will we write on it, the path we will take, the choices we will make, determine the end of the result of our new book.

Are you ready?


PS: Eid Mubarak! May the auspicious occasion of Eid bless us with peace and bring joy to our heart and home! :)


Warmest greetings,

Rims.



You May Also Like

0 comments